Insurance for Studio Providers and Artists, NFASP Guidance, 2011

Flamework studios in Plymouth

Resource Details: 

Advice and support on the different areas of insurance relevant to studio providers and artists. This guidance covers the following insurance, which can be required by studio providers or individual artists, such as:
• Public liability insurance for studio providers or individual artists

• Employers’ Liability Insurance for individual artists

• Insurance for Artworks, Materials, Equipment and Loss of
• Compulsory insurance for organisations

• Building and contents insurance for organisations
• Other insurance